The section allows the mutual exchange of WebMoney title units to USD, RUB, EUR, UAH, BYN, KZT, UZS, VND, CNY, MDL, respectively, by sending from one of the transaction participants (hereinafter referred to as the sending participant) a bank transfer using the details specified by the other transaction participant (hereinafter referred to as the recipient participant). Only WebMoney Transfer system members with a Formal (or higher) WM passport can make operations in the section.
When selling WebMoney title units, in order to guarantee the successful execution of transactions, in the service charges a deposit of 2% of the transaction amount, which is returned to the exchange participant immediately after its successful completion. The deposit is charged in WebMoney title units. If the transaction has taken place, but the recipient participant did not confirm receipt of the transfer in time, the deposit may be withheld in favor of the sender's participant. Withholding of the insurance deposit in favor of the sending participant occurs, for example, if he sent a bank transfer to the details of the recipient participant, which were indicated incorrectly. When buying WebMoney title units, no deposit is charged. For all other controversial issues that arise when making an exchange in the Wire.Exchanger section, the service administrator makes a decision after the proceedings with the exchange participants.
The exchange between the participants of transaction is carried out without additional commission, on the conditions agreed upon placing the exchange application. Only the WebMoney Transfer system commission (0.8%) is charged from the recipient participant.
According to the Exchanger rules, it is forbidden to change the terms of transaction without the consention of two parties. If the counterparty does not agree with the proposed terms, the transaction must be canceled.
Minimum and maximum exchange amounts:
The section operation algorithm
- The first participant makes an application for an exchange. If it is the recipient participant, then in addition of the exchange terms and contact information, he / she indicates his / her bank details, which the respondent (the sending participant) will send the bank transfer to. The applicant's contact information (WMID, email, phone number) is available only for the service administrator. After successful verification of the WM purse balance specified when submitting an application (from the moment of checking the balance and before starting the exchange on this purse, the WebMoney title units amount should not be less: for the sending participant -the amount of the insurance premium, for the recipient participant - the exchange amount and the amount of the insurance premium), the application is published in the current exchange list.
- The second participant wishing to make an exchange, issues a counter request, agreeing to the terms and conditions specified in the offer he has chosen. If a counter-order submission is successful, the WebMoney title units are automatically transferred in accordance with the terms of the exchange to a special WM-purse of the service: for the sending participant - the transfer amount is equal to the insurance premium amount, for the recipient participant - the exchange amount and the amount of the insurance premium. Both exchange participants receive notifications about starting the exchange by email and via internal WM-mail. . The sending participant is informed about the recipient participant's bank details.
- Thereafter, the sending participant within 36 hours should send a bank transfer according to the details of the recipient participant, and confirm the fact of sending the transfer through the Wire.Exchanger section website by informing the following data: the transfer amount, the date and the payment document number (payment order or receipts of Sberbank) and the exact name of the bank institutions from which the transfer was made. The recipient participant receives notification about sending a bank transfer by email and internal WM-mail.
At the final stage, when the recipient participant confirms through the Wire.Exchanger section website reception of funds to his bank account, a refund of insurance premiums will be made to the both participants, and the sending participant will receive on his WM-purse the transaction amount reviously sent to the service WM-purse by recipient participant. Return of WM title units upon completion of the transaction is made with a delay that varies from
5 minutes to 1 hour. If within 36 hours from the time of sending transfer (from the day the recipient participant receives the message about sending the bank transfer), funds are not credited to the recipient participant account, he should contact the service administrator to find out the reasons for the delay.
- Each participant can monitor the progress of the exchange at any time and find out its current state. Viewing is carried out through the list of the own applications.
- Any new (non-counter) application can be deleted until the moment of exchanging funds.
- The sending participant should send a bank transfer to the specified details of the counterparty (recipient participant) no later than 36 hours from the date of the counter request.
- Участник-получатель должен подтвердить перевод средств на свой банковский счет
не позднее 36 часовс момента получения сообщения об отправке перевода контрагентом. Исключение составляют случаи, когда перевод действильно не был получен (продолжительность перевода может составлять 5 рабочих дней) The recipient participant should confirm the transfer of funds to their bank account
no later than 36 hoursafter receiving a message about the transfer being sent by the counterparty. An exception is cases when the transfer was not actually received (the duration of the transfer can be up to 5 working days)